Good American food store in London area

HeiHei523

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Looking for a good and reliable American food import store in the London area. It'll soon be egg nog time and I still cant believe its not widely available in UK supermarkets!

Do you visit any? Can you recommend any gems?

Thanks.

The best one I've come across is on the corner of Ladbroke Grove and Holland Park Avenue, about halfway between Holland Park and Notting Hill tube stations - it's the only one that actually stocks some US groceries, whereas most of the others I've seen only really do sweets, soft drinks and cereals (which they also sell a lot of here too admittedly). Not sure that they'd sell egg nog, but it's certainly worth a try.

https://www.usafoodstore.co.uk/contact-us-shop-directions.html

The Tesco in Canary Wharf used to have a US Aisle. Not sure if it still does!

Hi all,

Looking for a good and reliable American food import store in the London area. It'll soon be egg nog time and I still cant believe its not widely available in UK supermarkets!

Do you visit any? Can you recommend any gems?

Thanks.

If its Egg Nog you are looking for I found it in Aldi supermarket last Christmas

Tesco used to do egg nog in their American section. I didn't see it in my branch last year, but, as its quite a small one they may not do it here, but, may do it in larger branches.
As Asda is owned by Walmart they may do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!