Good Hotel near MCO?

rascalmom

<font color=purple>Business trips should include a
Just booked our flight & we want be arriving in Orlando until after midnight. Does anyone know of a really close hotel to the airport ( possibly avoiding picking up a rental car until the next morning?) we are doing HRH for 3 nights & then a week at Disney, but thought we'd check out the possibilites near the airport for the 1st night to save $ and for convenience. (Would like at least 2 queens (2 adults, 2 kids).

Hi rascalmom

We have used the Amerisuites Hotels near the airport. There are 2 and they are very easy to get to. In Nov. 2000, we checked in at 2 a.m. after a late flight and rental car hassles. They have 2 double beds and a pull-out couch. We had 2 adults and 4 kids and this was fine for 1 night. They also have continental breakfast and I am pretty sure they have airport shuttles.

We have a room booked in June for $49/night through www.valuetrips.com.

We are also in need of an airport hotel late at night. We would like to have a free shuttle to the hotel and then we plan for transportation the next morning over to the HRH. I will check out the valuetrips site. Anybody else with experience?:)

I've always bid for an gotten the Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel on Priceline. It has a 24 hour shuttle and (my favorite) an awesome restaurant in the lobby. I've gotten it for $20 - 25 a night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter