Good Meal at Coral Reef

smokeyblue

DIS Veteran
I've never heard good things about Coral Reef so I have avoided it over the last 12 years I've been vacationing at WDW. I decided to give it a try earlier this week and it was really good. The calamari appetizer was so good. A great balance between the verde sauce and the roasted corn. It was a huge portion and could definitely be shared. I had the shrimp and grits as my entrée and they were very good shrimp, cooked and seasoned nicely. The grits were more stiff than I'd prefer, but they tasted very good. I got a great table right by the aquarium and all the sea life was very active and just awesome to watch.

Markal

Mouseketeer
We’ve eaten there several times, and always enjoyed it. The aquarium is amazing. So glad you enjoyed it!

Djjsperry

Mouseketeer
We had a great stuffed lobster there and looking forward to going on our May2020 trip but they took it off the menu. 😫😭

MarkS2112

Mouseketeer
Webs e typically had good food there and it’s a plus getting a tank seat.. my grown kids like it and can be picky but find things to enjoy. They always ask to go there and get a seat by the tank. Last. Time the turtles were all over by us.

GoingSince1990

DIS Veteran
Congratulations. We have been twice, once in 2010 and once in 2017, and we were deeply disappointed both times. Given how great all of the World Showcase restaurants are I would really find it hard to bring myself to make a new reservation for Coral Reef.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.