Good Price??

klc

Earning My Ears
Hi guys..this thread is about the total cost for my trip so I guess I can post it here. I am getting ready to book my trip for Dec. 14-22 and I have a price I'd like everybody to give their opinion on.

We are staying at the RPR at Universal for 3 nights, 5 nights at All Star Movies, 5 day park hopper for 3 adults, Universal/IOA tickets 2 day 3 day free for 3 adults, MVMCP tickets for 3, airfare for 3, 1 meal at Universal. taxes and all the total is 2267.00

Does this sound good or should I keep looking?

Thanks for the help.

klc

Well I quickly added up all the items of your vacation if you bought them separately, and I come up with about $2000-2200 worth of stuff without including the airfare. So I think this sounds like a pretty good deal myself. I used $150 per night for the RPR, which seems to be typical right now, and $100 per night for the all-stars, which is about the usual rate without a discount. I figured about $700 for 3 4 day park hoppers (probably a little over 200 a piece), and about $100 for 3 MVMCP tickets. $300 for 3 Universal passes, and $100 for the Universal dinner, and you've got well over $2000 there even without airfare. Frankly I'm pretty surprised someone was able to give you that quote for all that, because those hotels would have to be awfully discounted to make up for giving you the airfare too for that price, although I don't know where you're flying from. But I would take it!

I thought this was a decent deal and we are not flying out of anywhere that is usually considered cheap...our airline tickets were at least 210 a piece and that is being modest. If anyone is interested in who I am using you can email me. I didn't even use a code to book the hotels. The company is reputable and Im sure you have heard of them.

klc

I added up all of the peices seperately - including airfare - and I think it sounds about right. This is the price you would have obtained if you had booked everything seperately on your own- so why not use someone else to do the work?! Have a good trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter