goofy's kitchen breakfast ?

Duckfan

constant begger of pins, medium size fish too far
Okay, newbie here. We have ps at Goofy's kitchen with time before early entry to dl. So, can we take the monorail to the park from the hotel or is that just for guests? What is the best way to get there in the morning from hotel on Harbour? :confused3 The first trip is always hard to plan, please help.

If you've got a hotel on Harbor within walking distance, the easiest way is to walk. Goofy's Kitchen is at the Disneyland Hotel, which is at the end of Downtown Disney. You will have probably a 10-15 minute walk, depending on the bag check. I would probably give yourself 30 minutes, just so you don't have to feel like you need to run! You did say it was an early reservation, though, so it shouldn't be too busy. I just like to have plenty of time, myself. Once you're done with breakfast, you can hop right on the monorail. It is for everyone at the Disneyland Resort and is located at the end of Downtown Disney, next to the Rainforest Cafe. It is extremely close to where you will be dining at the Disneyland Hotel.

Ok, if your reservations is for the opening of Goofy's Kitchen I would arrive 20 minutes before opening, as that is about when they atart checking people in. (Side note: at Disneyworld, do not show up more than 5 minutes before your reservation or you'll just be wasting time, as I found out the really hard way). Ok as for your original question: Yes the monorail is generaly open for Early Entry and is available for all guests, although guess staying at the hotels get priority entrance from the Disneyland side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter