(GOT SOME! THANKS SO MUCH) Anyone Craft up luggage tags?

megveg

Drink up me hearties, yo ho!
I need 4 luggage tags made and I dont wanna have to spend tons of money, does anyone have their own luggage tags theyve made?

:wizard:

i did! i made them out of the mickey head paint samples at home depot and then laminated them. everyone in the world has red luggage it seemed, so i was thrilled that i did it, because ours stuck out like a sore thumb!!!!

i did! i made them out of the mickey head paint samples at home depot and then laminated them. everyone in the world has red luggage it seemed, so i was thrilled that i did it, because ours stuck out like a sore thumb!!!!

So if I just get a few of those and write it on them I should be fine? I know our Staples laminates buss passes (about the size of an index card) and include a little tie thign to attach it to a backpack for liek 3 dollars, so I assume it wouldnt be much more expensive :) thankss for the idea! my luggage is pink so it shoudl stand out but ill get like orange or lime green mickeyt heads lol :)

you can also buy some self laminating things at target, staples, and office max and do it yourself. if you want to pm your information, i'll make them up for you. i have some mickey heads already and i have a laminater so it would be no problem.
just a thought.

you can also buy some self laminating things at target, staples, and office max and do it yourself. if you want to pm your information, i'll make them up for you. i have some mickey heads already and i have a laminater so it would be no problem.
just a thought.

!!! Thatr would be amazing!! youre so sweet! thanks so much!

My DH just bought a new suitcase for his trip this week and I said don't buy black...guess what, he bought black!:rolleyes: So now I need to make a luggage tag that will stand out, but I don't think he wants a mickey head, since he's not going to WDW.

Brookstone has luggage tags called "If luggage tags could talk"
585414_p.jpg

I think I would like something creative like that.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter