Got the $50 CG promo!!!!!

S

susy

This morning I called at 9:50 to see if I could get this at the mall closest to me. The CM was very nice and answered all my questions. I went in around noon and he sold me my FL Res season pass vouchers with the DC discount. I got 2 adult passes and 1 child, so I got 2 $50 gift cards and 3 t-shirts. No problem! This was at TDS in Aventura Mall in North Miami Beach.

How long did it take to process your order, pay etc.? I've heard it can take a while to put all of the info. in the system. I'm having a friend pick up mine and I hope they're not stuck in the store too long! Are the t-shirts cute? Do they run big or not since I'll have to give them my sizes. Also, did you get an annual pass? Is it stil a voucher that you turn in at the ticket window to activate on first day? Thanks!!!

It was a voucher and it took all of two minutes. He didn't have to enter anything. I bought three, so he asked for my DC card, my proof of FL res. (for my season passes), and then he rang it up. The t-shirts do run big. they only had mediums and they fit us fine-MY DH weighs around 180 and I weigh 108-but big on top-34D. They are real cute. they are white with a black and white photo of the castle (I think the one in Disney land-it's hard to tell) with Mickey, pluto, Donald, and Goofy in front dressed in these touristy get-ups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter