Graduation Celebration Trip - Sharing our Disney obsession with our family :) PTR

I_Heart_MK

Mouseketeer
I'm just putting off packing (I can never do it till the very last minute!) so thought I'd stop by and tell you all our plans for our trip :cool1:

DH (33) and I (27) are a wee bit obsessed with all things Disney, and this will be our 12th trip (I think!) to DLRP. We haven't been since our anniversary trip last September (which is a long time for us!), but decided that as I have just finished Uni and qualified as a Speech and Language Therapist, and started my new job last week, this was definately excuse enough for a trip! We're getting the Eurostar tomorrow morning, and staying 4 nights in a Montana room at SL. We've requested a room with a balcony, so fingers crossed!

On Friday, my DMIL, DSIL (36) and DN (10) will be joining us for 2 nights. DSIL and DN have been before and loved it, but we're looking forward to showing them all the secrets we've discovered over the years, and taking them all to Salon Mickey :) DSIL is 3 months pregnant, and DN not entirely sure about the whole thing (having been an only child for 10 years!), so I think this will be a great time to make her centre of attention and to take her mind off moving house and starting secondary school without her friends in September.

We're looking forward to trying a few new things this trip (can you believe there are still things we haven't done!?), like cocktails in Fantasia bar, buffet at Newport Bay Club, and the cars ride in the studios. We've booked Walts for dinner on Saturday, and Agrabah for lunch on Sunday.

DH and I love all the big rides, but DN isn't a big fan of fast/scary rides. We think it might be because neither of her parents are very brave when it comes to this either and have put her off, so we're going to take the opportunity to try and ease her in, and hopefully have a thrill-seeking convert in the family :woohoo:

Anyway that's us, I am now getting very excited, and am going to start packing just as soon as Home and Away is finished :rotfl:

Hopefully I'll get around to doing a proper TR when we get back - I'm usually terrible as I get post-DLRP blues and find it depressing :rotfl2: but I'll do my best :)

Thanks for reading!
Christine xxxx

I'm guessing you've been and are back by now, going by the date of your ptr - hope you've had a lovely time :)

And there are still things we've never done either -it's amazing to always be looking forward to new things :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter