Grand Floridian musicians now assigned to Epcot and Hollywood Studios?

ZJ5/9D47

Mouseketeer
I haven’t seen it written up anywhere, but is the new stage show in the BatB theater using musicians from the band that has been playing for years in the lobby of the Grand Floridian?

I also noticed there is someone who plays a baby grand piano in the theater across from the American Adventure and wondered if he was someone who normally also played in the lobby of the GF.

I always enjoy their music and it is nice to have it in the parks, although I wish it wasn’t under these circumstances.

Yes this is an effort to put something in the parks for entertainment to replace all the missing entertainment due to the Actors Equity Union disagreement. There are limits about what kind of entertainment they can offer due to the union contract. No acting basically.

Bummer....that was definitely part of our reason for choosing VGF, for that piano player and orchestra in our lobby....it definitely takes away from the luxury.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter