grand floridian pool bar?

tjmw2727

DIS Veteran
Hi All

We have never stayed at GF and the girls are doing a tea party with alice in wonderland, no moms allowed!! I would love to grab a lounge chair or hammock and read with a cold drink (maybe even a beer?) while I wait for them. Not enough time for a spa but perhaps shopping or some other fun mom only activity. Any ideas on other things I can do for the 1 1/2 hours while the girls play. I don't want to leave property in case I am needed but don't feel the need to hover outside.

TIA
TJ

My daughter has done the Alice in Wonderland several times - she always has such a great time! While she is at the Tea, DH and I have sat at the pool bar and had a drink, we've also had lunch at the Grand Floridian Cafe, and I've sat out by the pool with a cold drink until the tea was over. Sometimes, we'll walk around and do some shopping - there's a lot to do there! Enjoy!!!

Actually you WOULD have time for a spa treatment! You could get a 50 minute massage, a manicure or pedicure (ask for Mandy if you book that) or one of the facials is only 50 minutes.

It's about a 5-10 minute walk from 1900PF to the Spa, so you'd have plenty of time :)

There is a pool bar. You might also want to walk along the water, take a peek in the wedding chapel if it's not in use, and check out the Polynesian as well.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter