Grand Floridian Villas Question

kjmendoza04

Earning My Ears
I am staying at the Grand Floridian Villas in May and I was wondering if the villas are close to a pool area? We are traveling with our 22 month old so I would like to stay close to the pool. Is there a section of the villas that I should request to get near the pool. Thanks so much!

All of the villas are pretty close. The GFV is the smallest DVC yet so there is no bad room regarding proximity to the pools.

I am staying at the Grand Floridian Villas in May and I was wondering if the villas are close to a pool area? We are traveling with our 22 month old so I would like to stay close to the pool. Is there a section of the villas that I should request to get near the pool. Thanks so much!

From the lobby, going out the "back door" it takes us less than 5mins to walk to the kiddie splash area. That's a 4yo and 1.5 yo walking.

Your baby will LOVE IT! But watch out on the slide. The first time my younger one went down, she didn't lift her head enough. The end of the slide is still too deep for her. She ended up swallowing a bunch of water and getting upset :)

Thank you everyone for your feedback...Counting down the days to Disney! Looking forward to staying at the GF for the first time.

All of the villas are pretty close. The GFV is the smallest DVC yet so there is no bad room regarding proximity to the pools.

I believe VWL still takes the cake for being the smallest of the DVC Resorts (136 villas), with VGF coming in second (147 villas). Nonetheless, you are right in that there shouldn't be a "bad" room in the joint in terms of proximity.

I believe VWL still takes the cake for being the smallest of the DVC Resorts (136 villas), with VGF coming in second (147 villas). Nonetheless, you are right in that there shouldn't be a "bad" room in the joint in terms of proximity.

VWL has 136 (max 181) villas. VGF has 100 (max 147) villas.

VGC is the smallest with 48 (max 71) villas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter