Grand Island bridge tolls

Chip_Dale

DIS Veteran
If we cross at Lewiston and use the Grand Island bridges. I heard that they are cashless and removed the toll booths. How do you pay tolls if you do not have a transponder. Will they bill the car owner like on the 407?

Yes, I'm reading that the bill will be mailed to you. Unlike the 407 the surcharge for not having an EZ pass is something like a nickel.

Hi, We have crossed twice in the last 3 months at Lewiston and cross Grand Island bridges, nothing has come in the mail re tolls.

Very strange. I know 407 made sure to get agreements with the bordering states, guess I assumed that E-ZPass would've done the same with at least Ontario.

Peace Bridge and set you rGPS to "avoid tolls" skips the Grand Island bridge all together, and its a quicker route in our experience

I crossed that bridge at the end of May and have gone online to pay my toll. I'm not in the system.

We have crossed a few times in the past year and have not received any bill.

I have never received a bill either and have gone over many times. Its the best way to go when crossing the border. Rainbow bridge seems to usually have to lowest wait times to cross

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!