green mickey heads

beast/del

Mouseketeer
:bounce: :bounce: information on disney faces

:earsboy: :earsboy: Is everyone planning on wearing their green mickey heads.

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo
:umbrella: Hope we have beautiful weather

I just came back last night and I wore more Mickey heads to the parks.
I didn't see anybody else with any on. I was approached by a CM in a line at MGM, who asked if I was a DIS board member and she told me her mother was jan-ma. so if you are there jan-ma or someone else who knows her tell her I met Jacki with the red hair!!!!!!!! A very nice girl.
Let us know when you get back if you see any other green Mickey's while you are there.
Robin

I keep reading about these green Mickey heads. Where can I get them? I've read somewhere at Home Depot. Are they already made? Where would they be located?

Thanks!

Won't be long now!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Mark, Terry and Matt Burford

they are paint samples in the Disney Section of the paint department. Some are just the normal paint card looking things but some samples come on cards with the shape of the Mickey head. Just get the cards, I cut out the Mickey shape and laminated them, first I put my user name and a small return address sticker on them. Then I punched a hole and pinned or ribboned it onto my backpack, waistpouch, luggage etc.
Robin

I'm loaded for bear... and by the way, thanks to everyone who helped out by sending me mickey heads! Hard to believe that in a town that never sleeps (NYC), you can't find 'em anywhere!

Richard

you're right, they're hard to find in NYC...actually had to go to Home Depo in New Rochelle. Will have my ready...hope I see others during my stay (WL)::MinnieMo :wave:

Hey Beast/del..

I'll be there the same time you'll be there. I'll have mine on our backpacks. I did the same...laminated them, punched a hole and attaching them to all our luggage pieces and backpacks. Will be easier to find at the airport as well.
See ya there!! Will be looking for Mickey heads.

Laura::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter