Grilled Cheese at DLR like Woody’s Lunch Box?

twodogs

DIS Veteran
My DD is in love with the grilled 3-cheese sandwich that we had at Woody’s Lunch Box in TS Land in WDW (it goes great with their tomato soup, yum!). I think it is made on French bread. Is there anywhere in DLR to get a similar sandwich? I realize I am digging deep for folks who visit both parks enough to know, as well as who have eaten this in TS Land! We live in Dallas so we go to both parks fairly equally, and sometimes we find something great in one park that just doesn’t exist in the other...Sadness.

I don’t know if it’s similar or not, but there’s also a 3-cheese Monte Cristo sandwich at Cafe Orleans.

I’d recommend trying the toasted cheese sandwich at jolly holiday bakery. It’s amazing and my kids love it too, even more than the ones at Woody’s. The one at DL is less garlicky, thicker and the cheese is a bit different (less creamy, more stretchy). It also comes with tomato soup that is amazing.

I can't speak for Woody's Lunchbox but I concur with others about the grilled cheese and tomato soup at Jolly Holiday. It is very good (plus being able to find a seat, order it on the app and then pick it up at the window is very nice)

+1 for Jolly Holiday grilled cheese & tomato soup - don't forget to mobile order it and save time!

And...another vote for the Toasted Cheese Sandwich at Jolly Holiday. There's lots of yummy desserts there, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!