Delete Thread

Definitely! It sounds like most of the people from our big group have bailed except for a few on Sunday, so we'll just be wandering around again Saturday :)

Wow...Your maintenance man sounds like a real piece of work. Kinda lazy if you ask me. I would have freaked out with the ants. Although they don't scare me as much as spiders do. LOL!!

I'm still upset about the park hours. I feel like it's a double edged sword. I'm thinking that it won't be as busy, but I want all the park time I can get. LOL!!

Those eggs look so yummy. However, I love avocados. I mean really love them. When we go to our local Mexican restaurant, I always ask for guacamole. So good....LOL!!

I love the Woody Woodpecker ride. LOL!! I embarrass Chris with how I put my hands up and scream. Of course I do the same thing at the end of Small World. You know where you have the small hill that you go up at the end. I put my hands up and woo-hoo. LOL!! Chris used to do it with me when he was little, now I just get a rolling of his eyes.

Been looked over the menu for Toothsome. There seems to be a lot of good food. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone too.

Your trip is so close!! I'm getting excited for you. Can't wait to live vicariously through you guys until we get down there!

Yeah it is! Because of the hurricane we're not 100% sure what's going on yet and are just waiting for more news. I'll post about it later but we may be looking at canceling this trip and just going for HHN the first weekend, but moving our trip to Dec. Sadly, I feel more stressed than excited when usually I'm super excited the week before the trip.
Ugh, I know how you feel. We were down there for hurricane Matthew last year :(

Ive been thinking about you guys! All weekend the news in FL tv is all about the hurricane. Hope everything works out and it's better to be safe than sorry. Will write more soon but my flights about to take off!

I've been thinking about you guys! Zack has been worrying about the storms too. I keep telling him we don't know what will happen and to not stress so much because our dates aren't as affected. Hopefully everything works out. If you end up down there in December again... I think that's just one more reason I'd look at a weekend trip to see the Christmas decorations :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter