>> Resort Grocery Delivery FAQ <<

Just placed a $97 order with Amazon Prime Now using only Amazon products to deliver to CBR. It automatically added a $10 tip, though after I submitted, I see that I can change it if I want. Hopefully it's there when I arrive tonight!

I see this trend too.
Instacart is popular for those who know the local stores such as Publix, but if shopping from there, I'd rather go on my own to get the sales and see what is fresh.

Walmart orders are rare compared to Amazon Prime, and even those who had established themselves in the area prior to the big companies moving in cannot keep up with pricing, variety and quick turn around time.
So, I'd prefer to just go to Publix, but I'm worried about how much time that would waste. Also it seems inconclusive if we'd have to be there to meet the delivery person, if we shopped at Publix via Instacart? Even at home, when I order Instacart, they're ALWAYS late. I mean like over an hour late, consistently, sometimes more. So if we have to be there to meet them & they're that late, we wasted our whole day basically (flight lands at 2pm, at the resort at 3-4pm, if they're late it'll take us just as long to get to MK as if we went to Publix ourselves...). I'd do Prime Now because I have Prime, but I want to order things like Pinwheels from Publix and I somehow doubt Prime Now has that....any input/experience?

How far in advance can I submit an order with Amazon Prime Now? Thanks!
The earliest you can submit an order is the day before delivery.

So, I'd prefer to just go to Publix, but I'm worried about how much time that would waste. Also it seems inconclusive if we'd have to be there to meet the delivery person, if we shopped at Publix via Instacart? Even at home, when I order Instacart, they're ALWAYS late. I mean like over an hour late, consistently, sometimes more. So if we have to be there to meet them & they're that late, we wasted our whole day basically (flight lands at 2pm, at the resort at 3-4pm, if they're late it'll take us just as long to get to MK as if we went to Publix ourselves...). I'd do Prime Now because I have Prime, but I want to order things like Pinwheels from Publix and I somehow doubt Prime Now has that....any input/experience?
Not sure what Pinwheels are since we don't have Publix in my area. But you can search at primenow.amazon.com.

Last edited:
I was planning to order from Prime Now for our spring break trip. This is our first time using Prime Now. Beer is going to be on the list. Do we need to be present or can it be dropped off at Bell Services?

Not sure what Pinwheels are since we don't have Publix in my area. But you can search at primenow.amazon.com.
They're just wraps that they sell in the deli. Super tasty! I think I'm going to try instacart, despite how god-awful they are in atlanta, because the stuff I want is either publix-only items or stuff from the publix liquor store & that's the only way to get it besides taking an uber there. I've tried searching - most people have good experiences with them at WDW? At home they never show up in the scheduled window. I mean NEVER, even when I pay the extra fee to have it delivered within the next 2 hours. That's my biggest concern since we only have 2 & change days at the parks, that they'll be super late & we'll waste a big chunk of Friday waiting for them.

Has anyone heard if we’ll be able to receive resort deliveries in July?

Yesterday both Garden Grocer and Dizzy Dolphin have reported on their social media accounts that they have resumed WDW resort grocery deliveries. Also, Garden Grocery reported that they visited the resorts to verify they were able to resume, and Dizzy Dolphin reported on their first delivery for a guest.

No idea about other services, hopefully someone can report on those.

SW

The normal personal shopper services should be running as long as Disney lets them through the gate. I do not know what the situation is in Orlando, but around here the competition is fierce to just get a date/time for a grocery delivery with shipt/instacart/etc.

We are planning to just shop ourselves, we rented a car this time to avoid the buses, so we figure we will save some money on grocery delivery markups.

I posted the following in another group but haven't gotten a response yet. I thought maybe someone here could help me.

I generally rent a car and stop for groceries at Target. We are traveling in July and this time want to limit contact. I use Walmart grocery pickup at home a lot so I want to do that on the way from MCO to BRV. I would prefer to stop closer to the airport than WDW just to avoid the higher traffic stores. I found this neighborhood market if I go on 417: 13801 Landstar And, Arbor Meadows Blvd, Orlando, FL 32824. Does anyone know the area? Just wondering if it is an okay area to stop and do a grocery pickup. If I go via 528, I found this supercenter: 8101 S John Young Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32819. Would that be a better one? I am open to suggestions if anyone else has a better option.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I am placing a Garden Grocer order for end of July stay at CR. I will report back with specifics .

I posted the following in another group but haven't gotten a response yet. I thought maybe someone here could help me.

I generally rent a car and stop for groceries at Target. We are traveling in July and this time want to limit contact. I use Walmart grocery pickup at home a lot so I want to do that on the way from MCO to BRV. I would prefer to stop closer to the airport than WDW just to avoid the higher traffic stores. I found this neighborhood market if I go on 417: 13801 Landstar And, Arbor Meadows Blvd, Orlando, FL 32824. Does anyone know the area? Just wondering if it is an okay area to stop and do a grocery pickup. If I go via 528, I found this supercenter: 8101 S John Young Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32819. Would that be a better one? I am open to suggestions if anyone else has a better option.

Thanks!
I would hate to tell you something and be wrong. I do want to tell you what I would do.

I love your idea of stopping closer the MCO and using the Neighborhood market. I try to avoid crowds whenever possible. We've often stayed at Bonnet Creek and I prefer 417 - so much less congested than 528. I really like your detective work in finding the smaller market. If I were renting a car for my upcoming trip, I would stop here. If I remember correctly, I drove over from Bonnet Creek somewhere in the same general area for some reason that I can't seem to recall. This seems like a good place for me to try in the future.

Well, it's 4 months later, but I really need to figure out this grocery delivery thing. I know Publix Instacart will do "leave at the door" for home deliveries, does anyone know how they're doing hotel deliveries now? I believe they would NOT leave it at the hotel (especially if you had alcohol delivered), but will they now? Is there a number at Disney I can call to get an answer for this, maybe?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!