Grocery Delivery Questions

Sorry if this was addressed already, but will Instacart leave groceries with bell services? We plan on going right to a park, would love for everything to be there when we get back.

My only experience with them includes purchasing alcohol, for which they need you to be present with an ID. My driver was willing to wait around 10 minutes for me to make it back to the resort (big tip went to her). I am assuming based on the fact that they have it posted all over that you will have to be present for alcohol deliveries, this means that you do not have to be present for other delivery type.

Amazon Prime requires you to be present if you purchase any refrigerated goods, so I am not sure if instacart has the same requirement or not.

I usually preplan my purchases and them book them on the Magical Express ride over to the hotel. By the time I am done unpacking, my groceries have arrived. Once I am all settled, I am then set to head off to the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter