Grocery stop with later flight

LynnB

Mouseketeer
So, we found a ridiculously cheap rate for our December trip. $79.00 round trip from Trenton to Orlando! It’s a later flight though. We don’t arrive in Orlando until 9:45pm.

I’ve already reached out to Tony Hinds for transportation. He usually stops at the Publix and we hit that and the liquor store beside it before heading over to Royal Pacific. I’m guessing our flight gets in too late for that to be option this trip. Is there somewhere else we could stop that late or would be better off using Uber to hit Publix the next day? Thanks! Can’t wait!

I'd just use a grocery delivery service like Instacart. There are usually good first time user promos. It'll cost more (probably) to pay for an Uber than to go that route. Just a thought!

I posted a similar questions a while back. A Walmart nearby was open late or even 24 hours. We didn't end up using it.
You could check that option.

We drove from RP to the WalMart on Turkey Lake Road late in the evening that we arrived, it was very easy maybe ten minutes tops and they are open 24/7. Although I'm not a big WalMart shopper we found everything we were looking for very quickly, did self checkout and were back to the resort in no time! I'm sure there are grocery stores in the area, but I did not see any between RP and the WalMart.

So, we found a ridiculously cheap rate for our December trip. $79.00 round trip from Trenton to Orlando! It’s a later flight though. We don’t arrive in Orlando until 9:45pm.

I’ve already reached out to Tony Hinds for transportation. He usually stops at the Publix and we hit that and the liquor store beside it before heading over to Royal Pacific. I’m guessing our flight gets in too late for that to be option this trip. Is there somewhere else we could stop that late or would be better off using Uber to hit Publix the next day? Thanks! Can’t wait!

Publix closes at 10:00 pm
You won't make it in time to use them
No idea what time the liquor store closes

I have Tony take me to the shopping complex for both places you need

He could take you to a 24 hour Walmart and you could uber to the Walgreens liquor store near UO the next day
This one is by the resorts
Miller Ale House is in the WG shopping place that I use

Thanks for the responses. I spoke with Tony and he said the grocery stop would not be a problem. I guess he’ll take us to the Walmart. We’ll Use uber to get to the liquor store the next day.

Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!