Grrr.... DVC needs to put out better software..

Ducky4Disney

-->Place Tag HERE!
Or something! When you're at the preview center they have that great program that will do everything, why can't we get that? Or put some of that on the website?

I'm an idiot - I would like to have a calculator that would tell me when I can make a reservation at the 7 month and 11 month window. It would be nice to pick your resort, chose your dates, and then see the points required for *all* the different size untis at once! So we could compare it right there and not have to pick 2 bdrm, then go back and reconfigure the same reservation for a 1 bdrm.

Is this one of those things that's "in the works" and has been that way for a long time? Is there someone I can e-mail with this idea or ask if it's coming?

D4D

I think I have that - but does it do that stuff? I have a DVC Planner download, but it doesn't seem to do what I'm looking for.

D4D

Hey! I had that program, just hadn't installed it yet. It's wonderful! Everything I wanted!

Thank you Caskbill!

D4D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter