GTY Stateroom Request

cbg1027

Florida Girl
Is it possible to submit a request when booking a GTY stateroom? We are booked for a 7A GTY room on the Fantasy in October (although I doubt they will be sailing again by then....). I understand the terms of a GTY but is it even possible to make a request?

Yes you can actually. We were on a B2B cruise on the dream. We had booked a 5e on the first cruise and a 5e GTY on the second. We had them add in our file two things.
1. We were sailing B2B and what our other cruise room number was with the request to be close to that room if possible.
2. We did not wish to be upgraded from a 5e to a higher category.

While, I will never know if it was luck of the draw, availability, or they actually read it. We were 2 doors down from our room on the first cruise.

All you can do is ask, you never know.........
They like to please if they possibly can.

Good Luck!

Yes you can actually. We were on a B2B cruise on the dream. We had booked a 5e on the first cruise and a 5e GTY on the second. We had them add in our file two things.
1. We were sailing B2B and what our other cruise room number was with the request to be close to that room if possible.
2. We did not wish to be upgraded from a 5e to a higher category.

While, I will never know if it was luck of the draw, availability, or they actually read it. We were 2 doors down from our room on the first cruise.
While not quite the same type of request, you certainly can make such a request on B2B cruises.

Thanks, everyone. Guess it won't hurt to try! I will call once we are a few weeks out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter