Guess what happened, 25 years ago?

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
My DH (John) and I got married!! :) :)

I can hardly believe it's been that long, it seems like it was only 10 or so years ago. :)

October 6th was Thanksgiving weekend when we got married, so we had to make sure we had a turkey at the dinner, along with ham, roast beef, salmon, etc., lots of yummy stuff. :)

Some things we had planned for our life together didn't work out, but I know I was blessed that day, for John is truly a remarkable, special man. Now I'm getting teary...lol. :)

Oh, and to keep things kind of on topic, we did have flowers at the wedding! ;) :)

Thank you for letting me share this with you! :)

Me :)

Wishing you songbirds
to welcome each morning,
Wishing you flowers
to brighten each spring,
Wishing you laughter,
and sharing and caring,
And all of the joy
that each new day
can bring!
Happy anniversary

A very happy anniversary to you Snowwark and your handsome groom!

(Chessie - that was beautiful!)

f6df4351.jpg

Happy 25th Anniversary!
Kim & John
wishing you many many more years of happiness!

very nice wishes Chessie

Crud, how did I miss this?

Happy Anniversary Kim and John! Are you ready for 25 more?

Thank you very much, Buds! :) I appreciate your kind words and good wishes, I really do! :)

:grouphug:

I would consider myself a very lucky woman if John is willing to put up with me for another 1/4 century, Vanessa. :)

Beautiful rose, Deb, thank you! :)

Wow! A belated Happy Anniversary wish, Snowwark! I'm so glad you and John found each other and are so happy!

Is there a story to share about how you met?

Bobbi:D

Yes! Good idea Bobbi. We wanna hear your "When John met Snowwark" story!

Originally posted by Tulirose
Yes! Good idea Bobbi. We wanna hear your "When John met Snowwark" story!

LOL!! Believe me, it isn't a very exciting story. I first knew who John was, way back in grade 5. In high school we went out for awhile, and then broke up. Two years later, we got back together, and 2 1/2 years after that, tied the knot.

Pretty boring stuff, eh? :p

Not boring at all, I think that's a lovely story! Did he pull your pigtails in 5th grade?

Bobbi:D

Thank you, marlasmom. :)

I'm embarrassed to say I made a mistake, it was actually grade 6 that I first met him. He was in grade 6, I was in 7. Yes, an older woman...lol. ;) :)

Congrats and happy belated anniversary!

It's so encouraging to see that people really can love each other so long and stay committed, especially when the world seems to be filled with divorced couples.

I'm a little late. Congrats on "25" years.

I'm sorry that I missed your anniversary. I hope y'all had a chance to celebrate a little.

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter