Guest serv locations-old hopper passes

mrspaha

Mouseketeer
I have some old park hopper passes from several years ago with 1 or 2 days left on them. I think I read somewhere that I have to go to a guest services booth to get them updated (also to find out how many days I have left on them). I'd like to do this when I first get to Orlando (before we will be staying on disney property). Where would be the most convenient place for me to do this? I read that there was a place in downtown disney, but I don't exactly where. I will have a car, but don't know about parking there.

Also -- two of these tickets are for children, but now my kids are teenagers. Would I have to pay extra to have them updated to adult tickets?

I don't want to wait till the morning we go, in case there's any problems - I want to be able to deal with it ahead of time.

There is a guest relations office in Dowtown Disney. You'd want to park in the Marketplace area of DTD, near the World of Disney store. Guest Relations is by the bathrooms near Once Upon a Toy.

I don't know for sure the answer regarding the children's tickets, but it is my understanding that they will be able to use them without a surcharge. If you tried to use them personally the answer would be no, but since they can tell how old the tickets are and that you're using them for kids that are now over 9, I think it's fine. Hopefully someone else knows for sure.

Originally posted by mrspaha

Also -- two of these tickets are for children, but now my kids are teenagers. Would I have to pay extra to have them updated to adult tickets?

My now adult sons used children's hopper tickets from the late 80s in 2003 with no problem. I happened to be going thru old Disney stuff and came across the hopper tickets with one day left, just before we went (to celebrate DS now graduating from college). Just went right through the gate at Epcot and MGM. MK CMs said they'd have to be upgraded, so we just waited and used them a different day at other parks (rather than take the side trip to GS)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter