Guideline Tours - LA City

Frozen2014

DIS Veteran
We're coming to LA for 4 days before heading to Disneyland. We're staying at a hotel in Hollywood (near walk of fame, etc...so near those sites). We also want to see other parts of the city...some on our own where we would spend time, and others as a tour to get some info and taking us there.

Anyone tried one of the Guideline Tours? There is a 5hr one that seems to hit many of the sites...downtown LA, Griffith Observatory (which is hard to find on a tour), Hollywood area with Chinese theatre, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Sunset Strip, Farmer's Market, The Grove.

It seems perfect as it hit various areas on our to do list. It also picks us up from our hotel which is a bonus.

Any other good ones? It's not one of the top rates ones, but the higher ones are either $$$ or hit beaches, which I prefer to do on our own to spend some time.

Following along! We are going for 5 days next week for a cheer competition and want to do a tour, but I don't know who to go with! With 2 15yo's, we are interested in the Hollywood sign, seeing the 'stars'/walk of fame? :crazy:, Beverly hills. Any suggestions welcome!

Following along! We are going for 5 days next week for a cheer competition and want to do a tour, but I don't know who to go with! With 2 15yo's, we are interested in the Hollywood sign, seeing the 'stars'/walk of fame? :crazy:, Beverly hills. Any suggestions welcome!

Enjoy your trip. We're not going until August, but would love to hear feedback if you tried a tour. Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!