Gulf State Park Dismeet 2018: Sand, Sun, and Puzzles...

I have been thinking about the meet lately. I'm hoping since we'll be closer to the action I can get in on more of the fun. I also hope to host a cookout campfire movie night. There is a fire pit in the little half moon in front of my site 208. I will bring my projector and a screen and portable speaker. We can watch a Disney movie under the stars and eat smores until we puke. https://www.google.com/maps/@30.259632,-87.6467105,156m/data=!3m1!1e3

I have been thinking about the meet lately. I'm hoping since we'll be closer to the action I can get in on more of the fun. I also hope to host a cookout campfire movie night. There is a fire pit in the little half moon in front of my site 208. I will bring my projector and a screen and portable speaker.

We can watch a Disney movie under the stars and eat smores until we puke. https://www.google.com/maps/@30.259632,-87.6467105,156m/data=!3m1!1e3

Uh, sounds like fun, Joe. :scared: It will be a bonding experience for sure. :rotfl:

Great ideal! I love to sit outdoors & watch a movie. We can set-up a screened porch for Mrs. Tiggerdad so those yellow flies won’t bite her.

Well if she makes it we could, I think she is going with DD to Washington DC.

Yea I believe Mrs. Tiggerdad and the oldest DD Ms. Emily will be in Washington D.C.

For Michael's sake I hope that field trip doesn't stop by any malls. I can just imagine the bill to ship stuff way back to the great state of Mississippi haha

Bring the screen tent. While I have that cheap Irish skin that the critters love to munch on, Lucille my DW has that super cheap variety of Irish and Polish that they find irresistible. It won't go to waste

Great ideal! I love to sit outdoors & watch a movie. We can set-up a screened porch for Mrs. Tiggerdad so those yellow flies won’t bite her.

She'll be in Washington DC with the oldest DD this time around. So the yellow flies gotta find a new meal. Sounds like Mike has that covered.

Joe, sounds like a plan. Depending on temps, we might need my portable AC unit instead of fire. We'll see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter