GV additional Fastpasses?

Disney's Fan

Mouseketeer
I saw posts that in August it was announced that those with reservations in a GV were now able to purchase additional fastpasses. Is that still the case, and if you have done this, will you share your experience? Did you get an invitation to do or did you call signature services directly and ask? Other than news posts on the internet announcing this option (not actually Disney), I haven’t found any information. Thanks in advance for any information you can give!

I haven’t heard anything. We stayed in a GV this past weekend and didn’t get any way to buy extra fastpasses. Curious about other peoples experiences.

I haven’t heard anything. We stayed in a GV this past weekend and didn’t get any way to buy extra fastpasses. Curious about other peoples experiences.
I emailed signature services earlier today, and I will let you know if I hear anything back!

I believe you are thinking of the club level. $50 per person per day, 3 day minimum.

I believe you are thinking of the club level. $50 per person per day, 3 day minimum.
I saw announcements that in August they extended it to include grand villas. However, I couldn’t find that on any official Disney site. I’ll update if I hear back from Signature Services.

I heard back from Disney’s signature services today. They replied to my email, but stated I needed to call them to discuss, then they called. The lady I spoke with said that yes, grand villas are part of the pilot program, and I could purchase the fast passes and make my fast pass reservations 90 days from the last day of my trip (which will be mid February). I’m sure they have to say this, but she kept reiterating that it was a pilot program and it could end at any time, so to call back about a week before i wanted to purchase the passes to make sure they were still doing it.

For now, Grand Villas can purchase the club level FP. We never got an invitation. We called before our window opened and confirmed that we would be eligible. Fastpasses are booked but trip has not happened yet.

For now, Grand Villas can purchase the club level FP. We never got an invitation. We called before our window opened and confirmed that we would be eligible. Fastpasses are booked but trip has not happened yet.
Thank you for sharing your experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter