Hair Wraps?

kks

Earning My Ears
Could someone please explain to me what a hair wrap is? We will be going to wdw for the first time and my oldest daughter's best friend told her she has to do this! Don't want to be the "uncool" mom. Help!

Yes, you do not want to be "uncool". Our daughter has to have her hair wrapped everytime. They are a hot thing. There are stands everywhere, in the parks and hotels. They wrap a little portion of the hair with colored like string kind of like a braid. Then you can add beads. The price can add up depending on the length of the hair and how many beads you add. Your daughter will choose the color of the threads and then if you choose to pay extra for the beads. They do have a nice selection what I have seen in the past. Our daughter paid $26.00 the last time for her wrap with one bead. approx 9 in long. Hope this helps.

BTW - it stayed in our daughters hair for about 3 months with normal everyday washes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter