Halfway to Halloween

Skallywag Steph

Mouseketeer
With Disney announcing Halloween events tomorrow so you think they'll announce anything about the 2025 Halloween cruises or does that usually come out with the rest of the fall itineraries? TY

Does this mean HOTHS may return in September 2025? Currently all the September 2025 cruises are unbranded. That made me think they were eliminating HOTHS at least for September.

Does this mean HOTHS may return in September 2025? Currently all the September 2025 cruises are unbranded. That made me think they were eliminating HOTHS at least for September.
I believe in the past they have added HOTHS themes to previously un-themed cruises in September.

MJ

I’m on a HOTHS Sept 16. Known it’s been a hoths since February. Wished we could go the week earlier to avoid the holiday to enjoy the ship as designed with maximum adult activities. Extras reduce adult activities a little.

I’m on a HOTHS Sept 16. Known it’s been a hoths since February. Wished we could go the week earlier to avoid the holiday to enjoy the ship as designed with maximum adult activities. Extras reduce adult activities a little.
Oh what do they reduce? I have never been on a HOTHS cruise and was thinking of trying one, but didn’t think of it that way.

Oh what do they reduce? I have never been on a HOTHS cruise and was thinking of trying one, but didn’t think of it that way.
Can’t be sure. We had bingo taken away the last 3 days of our cruise. Other than that, the adult stuff was like 2 hours at night only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter