Halloween costume ideas? (family of 5)

DianaMB333

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hi.. We are planning a travel in Sept.. will be attending the MNSSP for Halloween.. which costumes have you used or would you recommend?
Party of 5: a grandma (65+), a dad, a mom, a girl (5yrs) and an aunt..

Thanks in advance!

Toy story. So many characters to chose from. Just make sure costumes are comfy and not too hot for Florida. Maybe start with a dri fit shirt and build on that.

Little Mermaid - Ariel, Ursula (grandma), Prince Eric, and two of Scuttle/Sebastien/Flounder.

Last fall, we did Moana characters - Maui, HeiHei, Kakamora. Easy for a group, as you could have more than one Kakamora. And it's an easy tshirt to paint.IMG_20190909_163409.jpg

I've seen really cool Moana costumes for families, so I'd second that idea. If not, then maybe the Fab 5.

I sugges the incredbiles. You can use also Edna character.

We did this, my mom went as Edna, myself and my husband as Mr and Mrs Incredible, eldest as Dash and baby as Jack Jack, we were only missing a Violet (or maybe she was just in invisible mode, LOL). Those costumes are very light and comfortable especially given that Fall in Florida is still hot and humid. I also saw families just wearing Incredibles t-shirts.

Four could be an animal and one be a jungle cruise skipper. Pirates. Ghosts (from Haunted Mansion). Star Wars -- Rey, Leia, Finn, Po, etc. (you could Disneybound for that). Inside Out emotions -- you have the perfect set up with 3 girls, 2 guys. Monsters University characters. Sleeping Beauty. Mickey Mouse clubhouse. Phineas and Ferb

My 2 yo is obsessed with Toy Story so we went as different characters from the movie. Me and my husband were Mr. and Mrs. Potato head, my 2 yo was Woody and my 12 yo was Buzz. We all (except the 2 yo... he of course wore the actual costume) wore the zip up one piece things. Came out so cute!😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!