Halloween Costumes in Park

Apopper74

Mouseketeer
Do they do scary costumes in the park? We will be in MK on Halloween. My 8 year old decided he wants be the Grime Reaper. First year he isn't something cutesy. I tried and am still trying to get him to do something more Disney but the hearts wants what the heart wants. This is the same kid at 2 years old freaked out over the Stay Puft Marshmallow man from a block away. I am concerned but he really is not a Peter Pan kind of kid.

Do they do scary costumes in the park? We will be in MK on Halloween. My 8 year old decided he wants be the Grime Reaper. First year he isn't something cutesy. I tried and am still trying to get him to do something more Disney but the hearts wants what the heart wants. This is the same kid at 2 years old freaked out over the Stay Puft Marshmallow man from a block away. I am concerned but he really is not a Peter Pan kind of kid.
Lol my son is 9 and will not wear a Disney themed costume either so I am just glad to see we won’t be the only ones 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter