Halloween Cruise?

princesslondon

Mouseketeer
They are offering some pretty good prices on the cruise that is during Halloween. Does anyone know if they do anything special for Halloween? Trick or Treating or anything?

I was on the Halloween cruise last year. If you decide to go then definetly bring costumes and get in touch with the other Halloween cruisers here. They have some awesome things planned including one of the best trick or treats that I have ever been on! You will LOVE the Halloween cruise.

As far as what disney does: They offer their own trick or treat which I here was very fun, although I myself did not attend. If you have any teens going please be sure to let those on the Halloween thread know, one of my friends would love to have someone to hang out with.

My DH and I are excited about going on the Halloween cruise. It will be our 1st halloween out at sea.

We can't wait.......What to wear, what to wear! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter