Halloween Decorations

Tink91

DIS Veteran
Hey Guys,

Seeing as I am in Australia and no one out here celebrates Halloween I want to see some of your decorations!! Please show me some photos of how its truely done in America :thumbsup2

I guess I will be taking over this thread until the shy ones start posting pictures :scared1:

Here I go!

Start off with the outside. We have a 8foot inflatable tree which won't be going out until the night of.

near our front door

Main floor bathroom

Little decor around the kitchen

now going up the stairs. Please forgive the not finished painting job. This staircase is brand new and the painting job hasn't been finished yet :rotfl:

upstairs, above the front entrance, there is a ledge. Complete with illuminated tree :scared1:

Almost time to start prepping for the holidays! :santa:

Wow!!! That is so cool, I wish we celebrated Halloween over here. I am having a Halloween party on Saturday night and my boyfriend has decorations that we will be setting up, it wont look as good as that though.

Oh no, these are nothing. I honestly don't know what I'm doing. I bought a few things and set them up, thats it :rotfl:

Good for you for setting up a party. Maybe you can get this western tradition over to the east :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter