Halloween Food Prices

Princess Jaz E Jaz

Mouseketeer
Can anyone help me find the prices for all the special items they parks have. I have been looking online and cant find anything.

You should check Instagram, You tube and podcasts. I've caught/heard glimpses of prices from there. An I follow one disney instagramer that posted the special Items at Anabelles - poison Stein plus sundae - $17.99 ( I think othere parts of the park the stein is selling for $12-13.99 with different items) Bat wing Rasperry Sunday $7.49, Spider Silk Macaron Sandwich $6.49 Headless horsemen Straw Clip - $5.99

The app is showing there are halloween treats there but I can't seem to get the special menu to pop up.

Or just expect everything to be 2x the price you think it should be!

You should check Instagram, You tube and podcasts. I've caught/heard glimpses of prices from there. An I follow one disney instagramer that posted the special Items at Anabelles - poison Stein plus sundae - $17.99 ( I think othere parts of the park the stein is selling for $12-13.99 with different items) Bat wing Rasperry Sunday $7.49, Spider Silk Macaron Sandwich $6.49 Headless horsemen Straw Clip - $5.99

The app is showing there are halloween treats there but I can't seem to get the special menu to pop up.

Or just expect everything to be 2x the price you think it should be!

Yes! Magic Journeys sometimes posts the price in white on their videos. I like their videos.

Actually if you look at the dining places on the app go to the normal menu and it will list the Halloween treats specials at the top. Don’t click on the special Halloween part - it won’t give you any info.

I was checking the prices a couple of days ago and found them all on the Disneyland site. Go to dining and then select the restaurant, click on "View menu". if the location has Halloween items it will show on the top - except one, can't remember right now which, that had it within their regular menu. I used a checklist of all the Halloween items I found online, just went down the list of places and found them all.

Keep an eye on the prices for things like the stein - Gibson Girl has it for $17.99 (with a sundae), Galactic Grill has it for $13.99 (with fountain drink). The sundaes are $6.50 to $6.99, drinks are $3.59 (for the size that would fit in the stein), so the stein at Galactic Grill is a better deal but not by much. On top of that Gibson Girl does not offer an AP discount.

Disney Food Blog will also have prices if they have covered the treat - they have covered a lot of the Halloween treats for this year so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter