halloween & GAC

MadisonMom

Earning My Ears
Are the GAC cards honored during special events like the Halloween party? I ask because my autistic son won't even consider going to the halloween party on any other night than halloween. (Gotta love how literal he is ;-)) I understand that it is the most crowded party of the month.

hopefully, someone knows. I can see my nephew saying the same thing ("It is a Halloween party. It can only be on Halloween"). :)
I DO know that a WDW CM had posted once that GACs are not used for character meet and greets. For those, everyone waits in line. (EXCEPTION; Kids who are on WISH trips do get special access at meet and greets).

Yes, the GAC is honored on special event nights. I used mine once during Night of Joy. So... go and have fun! Halloween and the Not so Scary party are lots of fun! ---Kathy

Yes, valid during MNSSHP, but (like any other time) for attractions and parade viewing only. Trick-or-Treat locations are plentiful, and after the first hour, the lines for those are shorter. Take in some shows and attractions first to avoid the longest waits for candy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter