Halloween Memories

Jackoman

I wonder if the Tag Fairy has been to Disneyland b
Ahhh, the good ol' days. Anyone remember Halloween on VMK? Saving up those credits for costumes and stuff, the joyful atmosphere, and who could forget when it lasted until almost December! Anyone want to share some memories?

-Jackoman :D

I don't have alot right now- I only had one Halloween on Vmk. I remember that alot of the items from the Golden Horseshoe Mercantile went away really fast! I thought they would stay there the whole month but they ended up changing just about every week. I wanted to buy at least ten pairs of cowboy pants. I wish I had my own pair of real ones.
I'll end up posting again with pictures btw. Anyone else have better Halloween memories? (I would hope so)

I remember the halloween events. I was always trying to get that candy cauldron. i loved that item. I even made a halloween mickey pumpkin and opened it up around halloween. The costumes were always fun to buy with they came out in the stores. Not to mention getting the haunted mansion holiday room. it was as close as i got to the haunted mansion room. I still have pictures saved of every room i made. I miss VMK so much these days it hurts. with halloween just a few weeks away it makes me miss it even more.

I have a lot of memories of Halloween through the years on VMK.
Does anyone remember the constant clicking, trying to enter the line for the Halloween staff mazes, finally getting in line, waiting in that line for hours only to crash as soon as you entered the room? haha
I also remember a lot of Halloween parties. Fun times! Here are a few pictures from Halloween's past. Anyone else have some Halloween pictures to share?

coolparty.jpg

MansionLobby1.jpg

MainStreet1.jpg

SpookyVMKQuest.jpg

SpookyBoo-1.jpg

Halloween was my favorite time of the year in VMK. I just loved the decorations along Main Street.

TownSquareHalloween.jpg

MainStreetHalloween.jpg

CentralPlazaHalloween.jpg

CastleForecourtHalloween.jpg

And this was my favorite Halloween-themed room:

PiratesHalloween.jpg

Such bittersweet memories....

I remember winning best game for Throw That Pumpkin!

throwpumpkin.jpg

The funniest part was some kid telling me that I copied someone else's Throw that Pumpkin game. I finally went to the other person's room and it was clearly nothing like my game. I just happened to have the same name for my game. :rolleyes:

My first Halloween room, Bring Your Dead Certificate, was forced to undergo a name change by the VMK powers that be. :mad: Apparently they had never heard of Little Leota. :rolleyes:

evillaugh.jpg

I have a lot of VMK halloween memories.
Like when me, silly, flip and sky were all being goofy cause we were supposly high on candy o-o it was fun times and i miss it so much

First Haloween. My pal got me cowboy pants and a shirt. It was the brown vestless cowboy shirt. I.. sold it!! :sad: To this day I feel sooo stupid for selling it.

I was AstroNilla. You probably never heard of me. :goodvibes

I love the Haloween decor on Main Street. It's tied with Chritsmas for my fav season/time of year on VMK. I miss VMK.

First Haloween. My pal got me cowboy pants and a shirt. It was the brown vestless cowboy shirt. I.. sold it!! :sad: To this day I feel sooo stupid for selling it.

I was AstroNilla. You probably never heard of me. :goodvibes

I love the Haloween decor on Main Street. It's tied with Chritsmas for my fav season/time of year on VMK. I miss VMK.

Yeah, I still was mad at my first Halloween. I started vmk in December, so I knew how everything worked and all but I didn't know they stopped selling cowboy pants so quickly! I only got about one extra pair. Too bad I didn't get to buy anymore the next Halloween considering vmk wasn't open. Nice to see you in the vmk museum though. :)

That was such a beautiful game! How my family loved playing VMK!

Thanks for the memories! How we wish it would come back!

Halloween! The time where I got into my first host room :cloud9:. It was the room witht he mountain of lght up pumpkin paper bags- I think it was Host Lily's room. I even remember asking her if the pumpkin bags were rare- she said they were smi-rare. :laughing: Though I was happy to have even a semi-rare item.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter