Halloween Time Superthread 2019: "Oogie Boogie Bash" Party to Be Held in DCA ONLY! and Other Halloween Time Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will attend it again. However, I'll stay at the Grand this time. Last time, I had a couple hour drive home afterward and was exhausted entire next day.

The official Disney site says OBB is back in 2020.

Since they 100% sold out (early!) and got pretty solid reviews, this seems like a no-brainer. I think the proof will be in how the 2020 ones sell, since people have a better idea of what to expect how.

Iā€™ll probably go back - did one DL party in 2016, but hadnā€™t done it again until this year. I actually preferred the DCA vibe a bit, although I do think the DL version was a little more ā€œcharming,ā€ and I understand why guests without regular park tickets/APs would be bummer to miss HMH and things like that.

The official Disney site says OBB is back in 2020.

Since they 100% sold out (early!) and got pretty solid reviews, this seems like a no-brainer. I think the proof will be in how the 2020 ones sell, since people have a better idea of what to expect how.

Iā€™ll probably go back - did one DL party in 2016, but hadnā€™t done it again until this year. I actually preferred the DCA vibe a bit, although I do think the DL version was a little more ā€œcharming,ā€ and I understand why guests without regular park tickets/APs would be bummer to miss HMH and things like that.
I liked it too! I did miss the classic Disneyland feel though! But it was still more fun than I thought it would be!

Yay! Planning to attend in 2020; we arrive Sept 13th. I'm hoping that OBB starts as early as it did last year so that we can go. Did anyone attend two parties last year? Was it worth doing two?

If you like a more relaxed, less full speed ahead kind of pace, there is more than enough to do at 2 parties. Especially if you like character M&Gs, which can take time for repeats if the characters switch out, and if you want to have a meal (not just snacks on the go), 2 parties can be a good idea to help you do everything you want to do without stressing.

Yay! Planning to attend in 2020; we arrive Sept 13th. I'm hoping that OBB starts as early as it did last year so that we can go. Did anyone attend two parties last year? Was it worth doing two?

I did four. Don't regret it. Let me enough time for everything and I got all characters I wanted, which was my main priority.

Seeing no one else did bite... lol

Just remember I am overseas, so sometimes there may be time delays with updates.
Your reputation is more than sound here! Any delays will be totally understandable. :) Go for it! (Just make sure to leave a few "dummy" posts for yourself -- maybe 3 or so? -- so that you can fill them in later when the Parks Blog starts posting OBB news.)
I'll now officially close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter