Halloween Time Superthread 2019: "Oogie Boogie Bash" Party to Be Held in DCA ONLY! and Other Halloween Time Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry if this has been answered before but can someone explain the wine trattoria Oogie boogie booking?
I have Oogie boogie tix for oct 29th, I went on Disneyland website to book a table .the only timings for dinner are 4.30. Is that because dca officially closes at 6 ? Do I book that and when checking in request a later table ?
Thanks for any help .also is the menu ok for a picky 16 year old lol ?

Sorry if this has been answered before but can someone explain the wine trattoria Oogie boogie booking?
I have Oogie boogie tix for oct 29th, I went on Disneyland website to book a table .the only timings for dinner are 4.30. Is that because dca officially closes at 6 ? Do I book that and when checking in request a later table ?

So there's still some things that are being worked out for this package... hopefully we'll have more insight soon. But here's what we do know: Booking between 3-4:50 PM allows you to ask for the dining package upon check-in which may get you FP's for the parade. The operating hours for the party nights seems to have it closed thereafter. Below is the image that GothicRosie posted, I don't know if anyone has heard about the hours of 5-6 PM. (Note: I posted an older image since it had more details. At this point, I think all hours have opened up for the package for the party nights).

1568921606188.png

So there's still some things that are being worked out for this package... hopefully we'll have more insight soon. But here's what we do know: Booking between 3-4:50 PM allows you to ask for the dining package upon check-in which may get you FP's for the parade. The operating hours for the party nights seems to have it closed thereafter. Below is the image that GothicRosie posted, I don't know if anyone has heard about the hours of 5-6 PM. (Note: I posted an older image since it had more details. At this point, I think all hours have opened up for the package for the party nights).

View attachment 437238

Thank you !

I have to mention that unless you have a reason that your party can’t sit/stand for the parade, I really don’t see the point of the reserved parade viewing. It’s pretty far back, behind a wall, and it’s not that hard to find a viewing spot (plenty of front-row viewing was available at 7:45), so I just can’t imagine that the value is really there. And with them “adding seating” even further away, I wouldn’t want to be paying a premium for that at all.

Again, if you have someone who has a reason to need an actual chair, that’s a different story, but otherwise...

I have to mention that unless you have a reason that your party can’t sit/stand for the parade, I really don’t see the point of the reserved parade viewing. It’s pretty far back, behind a wall, and it’s not that hard to find a viewing spot (plenty of front-row viewing was available at 7:45), so I just can’t imagine that the value is really there. And with them “adding seating” even further away, I wouldn’t want to be paying a premium for that at all.

Again, if you have someone who has a reason to need an actual chair, that’s a different story, but otherwise...

That is very helpful. And looking at the menu there is nothing my son would want to eat either. I think iam going to skip the package ( money saved ?😆) .

That is very helpful. And looking at the menu there is nothing my son would want to eat either. I think iam going to skip the package ( money saved ?😆) .
We have done similar. Based on info here we also skipped the WCT package for the 29/10 and put the money towards F! Package at BB. We determined it was needed more than the WCT as the parade route is long at the OBB and there seem to be plenty of good viewing.

We are attending the party on 9/29 if anyone can give me any insight I would appreciate it!

We were planning on hitting up the Animation Academy during the mix in time but with a treat trail being in there will it be open?

Where does the parade start from? I read to the left of Pixar Pier, but will it start from here each party or will it rotate since it’s only running once per party?

Where can I find the party exclusive pins and merch? Is it the locations marked on the map as having Halloween stuff? I really only want a pin and the ornament.

I will be trying to watch wait times during the mix in time today. Hope everyone had fun tonight! Please report back on the characters and any tips!

Where can I find the party exclusive pins and merch? Is it the locations marked on the map as having Halloween stuff? I really only want a pin and the ornament.

I don't know much about the mix-in's and what that does to Animation Academy or the other trails but here's what I found for the question about merchandise. It looks like Elias & Co, Gone Hollywood (Hollywood land), Rushin' River Outfitters (Grizzly Peak), Seaside Souvenirs (Paradise Garden Park) will have the Halloween stuff. Though this is based on my squinting at others' photos of the maps so hopefully someone else can chime in about that. 😊

I don't know much about the mix-in's and what that does to Animation Academy or the other trails but here's what I found for the question about merchandise. It looks like Elias & Co, Gone Hollywood (Hollywood land), Rushin' River Outfitters (Grizzly Peak), Seaside Souvenirs (Paradise Garden Park) will have the Halloween stuff. Though this is based on my squinting at others' photos of the maps so hopefully someone else can chime in about that. 😊
Yep the pins and merch are dotted all around the park, I strolled up and got the jersey and pins within half an hour of the party starting at Rushin River, whilst others waited and fought it out on buena vista street :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter