Halloween Time Superthread 2020: Oogie's Back!! And Other Halloween Time Information -- Please Read Post 1! (OBB DATES CANCELLED 7/24/20)

Haven't arrived yet. They show as 'shipped' so hopefully this week.

That backpack is cute! But I'm a 'crossbody' girl. I've tried twice wearing a small backpack and then a small sling pack, but they just don't work for me. Too fiddly to get into vs a crossbody bag. Each to his own taste said the old woman as she kissed the cow.

Get ready for the rumored release tonight (fingers warmed up, flexed, ready to type fast!)...
HT: GR

Aw man I’m an hour behind so that’s 1AM for me! Better start drinking the caffeine now! I can’t miss out on this, I want it so so so bad!

Aw man I’m an hour behind so that’s 1AM for me! Better start drinking the caffeine now! I can’t miss out on this, I want it so so so bad!
Yep! Get everything preloaded on the site now! And don't hesitate, just get the item in your bag, and click until you check out and get the confirmation. Gotta beat the bots! Lol

I would even get on the site a little early just in case a virtual waiting room pops up.

Yep! Get everything preloaded on the site now! And don't hesitate, just get the item in your bag, and click until you check out and get the confirmation. Gotta beat the bots! Lol

I would even get on the site a little early just in case a virtual waiting room pops up.
If it helps at all, these bags don't always sell out immediately. (I don't see a backpack, so that might help.) It does help to be quick on the draw, but I've been able to purchase them an hour or two after the release without any problems. So, don't forget to breathe (!) and don't panic!

Okay no more shopping for me... I mean it this time! No more dooneys either- I’ve bought too many since this pandemic began it’s becoming an addiction. 😂 “Oh we’re in a pandemic, imma treat myself!”
Same here, but I've given myself to the closing on my house sale to stop buying new Disney bags. Closing is at 1PM today. :rotfl:

Happy here, too. And got my holiday masks while I was at it. Sigh... so much for all the saving I was doing earlier in this pandemic.

Dooney roll call:
@midnight star - check!
@StormyCA - check!
@TikiTikiFan - check!
@Violetspider - check!
Anyone else?

ETA: GR posted that these bags went live 13 minutes ago -- after we'd already finished all our shopping! lol... love it! ;)

2:30 am PT All 3 bags still available. Not sure purchases will go through.

5:15 am PT All 3 bags still appear to be available.

7:15 am PT All 3 bags still showing as available.

6:55 pm PT All 3 bags still appear to be available!

Last edited:
Happy here, too. And got my holiday masks while I was at it. Sigh... so much for all the saving I was doing earlier in this pandemic.

Dooney roll call: @midnight star ? @StormyCA ?
@TikiTikiFan - check!
@Violetspider - check!
Anyone else?

ETA: GR posted that these bags went live 13 minutes ago -- after we'd already finished all our shopping! lol... love it! ;)

2:30 am PT All 3 bags still available. Not sure purchases will go through.

5:15 am PT All 3 bags still appear to be available.
I was up at midnight and saw them added. I didn’t buy because I need to stop shopping lol 😂

That's what I told myself, too. And with the Merch Pass general release coming up and all. Uh huh... And then that Dooney just jumped in my shopping cart!
That bag just towers over the MMMA HM offerings in my mind though. I'm thinking I will just try for the mug to add to my small but growing HM mug selection. I was going to go for the ears, pins and mug, but the Dooney blew that plan up. I can't wait to see it in person. I have the grey HM and the purple Leota wallpaper letter carriers (which I only use for special occasions), the 50th anniversary tote and the recent mini back pack, so this will be my first smaller Dooney. I'll definitely be using it on a more regular basis. Worth every penny and change of plans IMO!!

That bag just towers over the MMMA HM offerings in my mind though. I'm thinking I will just try for the mug to add to my small but growing HM mug selection. I was going to go for the ears, pins and mug, but the Dooney blew that plan up. I can't wait to see it in person. I have the grey HM and the purple Leota wallpaper letter carriers (which I only use for special occasions), the 50th anniversary tote and the recent mini back pack, so this will be my first smaller Dooney. I'll definitely be using it on a more regular basis. Worth every penny and change of plans IMO!!

I feel the same! I'm not going to try for any of the MMMA HM selection now, that was my compromise with myself. I know they were trying to be different with the Minnie merchandise, which I appreciate, but it really was too off theme for me. Too many of the fake roses I think was what turned me off- just not my style. But this Dooney..... oooooo la la! I can't wait to hold it. I might sleep with it! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter