Halloween Time Superthread 2020: Oogie's Back!! And Other Halloween Time Information -- Please Read Post 1! (OBB DATES CANCELLED 7/24/20)

Happy here, too. And got my holiday masks while I was at it. Sigh... so much for all the saving I was doing earlier in this pandemic.

Dooney roll call:
@midnight star - check!
@StormyCA ?
@TikiTikiFan - check!
@Violetspider - check!
Anyone else?

ETA: GR posted that these bags went live 13 minutes ago -- after we'd already finished all our shopping! lol... love it! ;)

2:30 am PT All 3 bags still available. Not sure purchases will go through.

5:15 am PT All 3 bags still appear to be available.

7:15 am PT All 3 bags still showing as available.

6:55 pm PT All 3 bags still appear to be available!

Triple sigh. Found out we’re going to have to reroof part of our house. Splurges are going to have to go on the back burner for awhile.

Hmmm dry rot or Disney Dooney, dry rot or Disney Dooney? Decisions, decisions! Yes, yes dear, I know. Our house before Haunted Mansion.

I had no idea roofing was so expensive!

The HM Dooney Mini Back Pack that sold out a couple weeks ago looks to be available on shopDisney right now. It's bagable as of 7:55AM CST. Don't forget to try your discount codes if you have any.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter