Hand Held Game Help

Figment2

DIS Veteran
My Mom had a stroke about a month ago and is in rehab. Prior to the stroke she was a VERY active 86 year old - sewing, embroidery, quilting, etc. Now she is in rehab and is very, very bored. She has use of her right hand but not her left.

Does anyone know of any hand held games which are easy (and I do mean easy) and have big buttons. I found some games at Toys R Us but the buttons were all so small. She's used to playing free cell and solitaire on her computer but somes of the games have screens that are hard to see.

Any help you can give me is greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Cyn

We have the hand held Yahtzee game and the screen is pretty good. I know my grandmother used to love the game.

Here is a site where you can see some of the games, but I do know they sell for cheaper. I saw some at Target & Walmart.

http://www.boardgames.com/hanhelgam.html

at our walmart, they have a larger screen free cell and solitaire....the yahtzee also has a good screen and buttons are pretty easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter