Happily Ever After FP?

nickynick

Earning My Ears
Can you use a FP for Happily Ever After? If so how? I never see it on the selection page? Or Is it worth it to book one of the restaurants with the viewing area? Thank you

There are not FP for HEA. There used to be a reserved FP area for Wishes, but it is no longer used for that purpose. Reserved viewing areas are for the Fireworks Dessert Party and, I believe, people with VIP tours.

Can you use a FP for Happily Ever After? If so how? I never see it on the selection page? Or Is it worth it to book one of the restaurants with the viewing area? Thank you

The FP FAQ lists all attractions that offer FP. HEA is not one of them.

I really wish they would bring back this FP! (I know, technically it's not bringing it back since they haven't had it since the switch to HEA...but you guys know what I mean.)

Ehh - I understand that some like this, but to me it spoils FP for the whole day, since you can't get a 4th, 5th etc. It's really not necessary for us. We sat on nice stools in front of Gaston's the other night, and while we had to turn our heads back and forth between the castle and the larger fireworks behind the park, the scene was quiet and uncrowded, and the sound was great.

Ehh - I understand that some like this, but to me it spoils FP for the whole day, since you can't get a 4th, 5th etc. It's really not necessary for us. We sat on nice stools in front of Gaston's the other night, and while we had to turn our heads back and forth between the castle and the larger fireworks behind the park, the scene was quiet and uncrowded, and the sound was great.

Do they project everything on the castle on both sides? I was under the impression it faced Main Street only?

Ehh - I understand that some like this, but to mgiben e it spoils FP for the whole day, since you can't get a 4th, 5th etc. It's really not necessary for us. We sat on nice stools in front of Gaston's the other night, and while we had to turn our heads back and forth between the castle and the larger fireworks behind the park, the scene was quiet and uncrowded, and the sound was great.

I get that's a drawback, but for us it would be worth it - I don't want to miss out on the castle projections, and with toddlers in the group it's tough to camp out a spot way ahead of time. I may just cave and do the dessert party, but I would way rather have the option of FPing it, even if it means we can't add anymore on for the day. My 4 year old is way more excited about the fireworks than he is most of the rides, and he would not be a happy camper if we sat somewhere that didn't show the projections. (He watches too much Disney World stuff on Youtube for me to get away with him not noticing the difference!)

I'll add on to this thread instead of starting a new one...

Was the previous fast pass area the railed area in front of Casey's ? Ended up in there tonight with everyone sitting on the ground thinking it was going to stay that way and they were going to have a great view sitting there. They proceeded to berate me and cuss me and some others who came in and stood at the front railings. I said "Your going to stand when the fireworks start right ?". To which they said no, and how we were being rude and how long they had been sitting there, etc. Of course by the time fireworks began dozens more came in and were standing forcing everyone to stand and lots of hurt feelings and ranting occurred. Wondered if violence was going to happen

My question is, did they have any reasonable expectation that no one was going to block their view ? Seen a few Disney fireworks and everyone stands when they begin.
Was that area ever 'Sitting only' ?

Felt kinda of bad for family with older member in wheel chair... He was let up up the railing, but of course the people outside the area were standing and his view was not good.

I'll add on to this thread instead of starting a new one...

Was the previous fast pass area the railed area in front of Casey's ? Ended up in there tonight with everyone sitting on the ground thinking it was going to stay that way and they were going to have a great view sitting there. They proceeded to berate me and cuss me and some others who came in and stood at the front railings. I said "Your going to stand when the fireworks start right ?". To which they said no, and how we were being rude and how long they had been sitting there, etc. Of course by the time fireworks began dozens more came in and were standing forcing everyone to stand and lots of hurt feelings and ranting occurred. Wondered if violence was going to happen

My question is, did they have any reasonable expectation that no one was going to block their view ? Seen a few Disney fireworks and everyone stands when they begin.
Was that area ever 'Sitting only' ?

Felt kinda of bad for family with older member in wheel chair... He was let up up the railing, but of course the people outside the area were standing and his view was not good.

There's two grassy areas, they both used to be the FP area. Now the one in front of Casey's is open to anyone, the one in front of the ice cream shop is reserved for the dessert party guests.

Back when it was a FP area I would do a FP for it and go to the very back of the grass and sit down. However the CM's would always try to get people to stand up by the time the show started, and everyone else would crowd the front railing and all stand. I'd still sit in the back and had a great view since the next closest people to me were like 10-15 ft up.

Not everyone sat then, the CM's prefer everyone stand due to no one getting stepped on if someone is leaving, and no one should get a spot and assume others are sitting. You did nothing wrong and they had no right to try to talk down to anyone standing.

If someone wants a spot where they can sit, it needs to be an area where there's no chance of someone coming and standing in front of them. Same with people putting kids on their shoulders, they need to be in a spot where no one will be behind them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter