Happy 4th of July

BadPinkTink

Republic of Ireland is not part of UK
july-4-fireworks.jpg

To all my Disneyland California Disboards friends, sending some internet hugs on this day. Over the last few months, with the closure of our beloved park, being here has helped keep me sane and deal with the awful reality we find ourselves in. So I just wanted send some July 4th wishes to you all.

Back in March , our national holiday, St Patricks Day was cancelled, but the Irish people managed to celebrate anyway, taking to the internet and creating a virtual St Patricks Day. I hope that the strength and resilience of the Irish can inspire you all to not give up, and to get creative. Just because you can't to what you have always done on July 4th , does not mean that you can not still have an an amazing day. I know how its such a big family day and that it will be hard to not be with family this year.

California holds a piece of my heart, and to see this amazing beautiful State in such a bad situation is just heartbreaking.

We can get through this and our park will reopen, and when it does, and we all walk down Main Street again , it will be the most amazing feeling ever.

Stay safe everyone and have a great day

🏰🎡🎢🎠🗽🎆🎆🎆🇺🇸 🇮🇪

Last edited:
Also from the Netherlands, happy 4th of July! And I second, Tink's sentiment, this will be a different 4th of July, but it can still be a great day and one you will remember it for a long time. Here in the Netherlands, our national day (King's Day) and memorial day that followed a few days later had to be modified and were surreal in every way, but with the internet, phones and all kinds of modern technology you can create a virtual reality and celebrate this holiday together, while not being together. :)

Enjoy your holiday with the same feelings you always have !🇺🇲🇳🇱🎆🎆🎆

Happy 4th y’all, and may you have DA DA DA DAT DAAAA DA DA DA DA DAYYAYA stuck in your head now 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter