Happy Anniversary To A Special Couple

Happy anniversary Dan and Marie!! It is a shame that you have to share your special day with such a sad memory. But sad though it is, your marriage is special and wonderful...don't feel guilty celebrating it!!! I bet every person who lost a loved on on Sept. 11th would agree....grasp every opportunity you can to tell those you love that you love them...fully!...with gusto!....don't hold back!!! Happy, happy day to you!!

{{{hugs}}} Jodie

Happy Anniversary to two of the DIS' finest!

happyanniv.gif

Happy Anniversary to two DISers I am lucky enough to consider friends... Dan and Marie. :) :) I hope that you have a wonderful year together, and have many many more to come. {{{Hugs}}}

Happy Anniversary Dan and Marie....

{{{hugs}}}

Happy Anniversary!

I hope you and Marie will feel up to celebrating, it is important to celebrate such an important event.

Happy Anniversary Dan and Marie:) I hope you take some time today and make it special for you both.

Thank you all so much for the anniversary wishes. Dan and I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Marie:D

I sure hope your Anniversary was somewhat enjoyable. God Bless you both. I know I'm blessed to call you both my friends. ;)

Who knew there were 2 threads to say this??? LOL Congrats to 2 wonderful people. Here's to at least 31 more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter