Happy Birthday, Pete Werner

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
@WebmasterPete - I hope you have a very special day today, and a totally happy, healthy, and wonderful year to come, filled with all the things that make your heart delight. I know all the content and things you have created (like the place I'm posting this, for instance!) :) is where I have spent some of my happiest hours, so I feel like YOU keep giving precious gifts to me, and all of US!

P.S. You never age, and your skin is always fantastic - what the HECK is your secret? :)

BIG HUGS!!!

Have an awesome birthday, Pete! Too bad we're not celebrating it with you like we got to last year on Oasis. I hope you have a great day!

I could write a litany of all the reasons why Pete is a great guy, but it would read like the Iliad. As someone who only knows him as a listener, I'm constantly blown away by what a good dude he is, and always seem to find another reason to love him more.

Happy birthday to one of the funniest, most interesting, most entertaining guys around. There is no one in the world of Disney who I'd rather listen to.

Got to chime in with a big Happy Birthday to Pete!
I have just started watching the podcasts, and am blown away by the honesty displayed by the team! It's fun to watch, and thank you Pete for the interesting and entertaining show. Have a great day:)

Last edited:
I could write a litany of all the reasons why Pete is a great guy, but it would read like the Iliad. As someone who only knows him as a listener, I'm constantly blown away by what a good dude he is, and always seem to find another reason to love him more.

Happy birthday to one of the funniest, most interesting, most entertaining guys around. There is no one in the world of Disney who I'd rather listen to.

What wonderful words of praise-I totally concur.

My dh&I watch dis vlogs and thoroughly enjoy the content,banter & all the food reviews. ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!