Happy Birthday Poohnatic

He looks like he time warped out of the hall by my school gymnasium. I remember seeing guys like him many years ago!

Hate to tell him, head spinning will make him bald! All the guys who did that were balding at the 10 year reunion. Didn't make it to the 20th to see how much more they lost!

Suzanne

If it was anything like mine they put on more than they lost...But did you still fancy the 'nice ones that were'

Poohnatic said:
He looks like he time warped out of the hall by my school gymnasium. I remember seeing guys like him many years ago!

Hate to tell him, head spinning will make him bald! All the guys who did that were balding at the 10 year reunion. Didn't make it to the 20th to see how much more they lost!

Suzanne
Are you sure?? That's really what caused the baldness??

LOL, that's what we told them, anyway!

Naw, the ones I fancied were all in bands-and they didn't come to the reunion. It was funny, I was there and then BF, current husband was waiting back at the hotel room.

suzanne

Poohnatic said:
He looks like he time warped out of the hall by my school gymnasium. Suzanne
He Lives next door to me.. He's so nice,, we share everything .. sugar, teabags, needles, herpes.... NOOOOOOO..... Not really only messing

thanks ladies, it has been an awfully fun party, but I need to be sleeping!

Suzanne

Only room my dh was waiting for me in was his barracks.. And bugger me did I get the wrong room.. So embarassed :blush:
Maybe not so bad but they were really nice but soooo much younger than me (bugger)

Theresa, you must be getting tired, too!

I was just getting ready to post the same thing, Suzanne! I gotta give it up for tonight! See you guys tomorrow?
bedtime.gif

Me too.. Hope you have a really nice day. goodnight, take care and see you around... Sleep well :wave2:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZANNE!!!!

Hope today is everything you want it to be and much much more!!!

Happy Birthday!! Best wishes for a fantastic day filled with lots of fun, laughter and happiness!!
d2576.gif

Happy birthday~~may all of your wishes come true!

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter