Happy Birthday, slo

You beat be too this !

A Very Happy Birthday SLO ! Your a sweet amazing person and I am grateful to call you my friend !! Enjoy your special holiday !!! Have a great birthday !!!
Love & Peace to you & your family ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

• Love
Reactions: slo
Hoping you have a great day today on your birthday @slo Wishing you well and all that is good. Linking @piglet1805 here, just in case she gets email notifications.
Thank you very much Dan - I sincerely appreciate this ❤️. Katie and I went out to breakfast this morning, which was the perfect start to my birthday. Thank you again :goodvibes❤️
You beat be too this !

A Very Happy Birthday SLO ! Your a sweet amazing person and I am grateful to call you my friend !! Enjoy your special holiday !!! Have a great birthday !!!
Love & Peace to you & your family ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎
Thank you so much :goodvibes and I am very happy to call you my friend as well :hug:❤️

Happy birthday, Slo! I'm so glad (and thankful) that you are posting polls again. It brings a bright spot to my day! Have a wonderful birthday- go celebrate YOU!!

Happy birthday, Slo! I'm so glad (and thankful) that you are posting polls again. It brings a bright spot to my day! Have a wonderful birthday- go celebrate YOU!!
Thank you for the HB wish and your kind words - they are very appreciated :goodvibes ❤️

Thank you very much and great to see you :goodvibes
How have you been?
It has been a year that feels like a roller coaster with lot of challenges. Yesterday, I had hit 50 and today, we are getting a nephew in law (could not attend due to distance/costs). This year, 2 nephews got married (March and 20 days ago) and now...the first niece to marry.

I hope that you had a great birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter