Happy ever after

Andy Clark

Earning My Ears
Ok just watched the new fireworks / projection show at MK.
Had the best spot in the park ( train station platform ) I thought the new projections, lasers etc were really good. However I just didn't connect with the new " theme ".
Maybe I'm just partial to the wishes show after watching it for 20 years. But it seemed like they tried to pack every movie into a short show which made it feel like a promotional commercial. I kept waiting for the big " ending " and was left wanting etc
To me wishes had a spiel that really connected with people. The classic Disney tug on your heart strings theme.
I can't even tell ya what happily ever after is about & I just viewed it.
Only " gasp " I witnessed in the show was when tinker bell came out of the castle.
Kinda strange that my highlight today was flight of passage ( non Disney ) & my let down was MK show..... at least the " kiss goodnight " is still classic Disney.
I understand change is inevitable but seems like they banked on the projections / technology to pick up where the fireworks & theme / storyline was lacking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter