Happy Thanksgiving 2018

PaHunter

Reasonably Knowledgable Individual.
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Disboarders and their families. May your travels be safe ones and your holiday result in a full tummy.

And if these guys show up :firefight, you are cooking the turkey too long......

Video today from our Thanksgiving travel home in the Jeep. Very wide range of lighting during our trip. Made it safely, although ate too much. Hope everyone else had a great day.

Last edited:

Happy Thanksgiving to all y'all!! Funny thing about a large acorn today. Dh had started the Green Egg smoking for our turkey, then a little later went out to put the turkey on. A large acorn was on the counter right near the smoker! I told him one of his friends :squirrel: had left it there and to please smoke it for him. It was so timely - not sure if he came back to check on it or not!! :D

If Carol Peletier is coming for dinner I understand she makes great cookies from them. Just be careful if she asks you to look at the flowers

Thanks Mike!

We safely made it through this holiday without any family drama or spilled milk. That's quite an accomplishment. :D

j

No spilled milk, just beer. :faint: And it was not me....I had to drive home after all.:drive:

No spilled milk, just beer. :faint: And it was not me....I had to drive home after all.:drive:
Spilled the BEER That is alcohol abuse. Some needs to be taken out and flogged Thanks Chris for reminding me of the days when I was the designated drunk today I fill the designated driver role

Spilled the BEER That is alcohol abuse. Some needs to be taken out and flogged Thanks Chris for reminding me of the days when I was the designated drunk today I fill the designated driver role

Worst of all, it was the first beer !!

Sounds to me like somebody has a serious problem and needs to either stop all together or start earlier

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
We skipped the turkey this year and my kids didn't notice until we sat down to eat. They complained at first, but then decided that ham tastes better.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
We skipped the turkey this year and my kids didn't notice until we sat down to eat. They complained at first, but then decided that ham tastes better.

Oh, what sacrilege!! :eek:

As much as we love ham, smoked turkey will always be on our table at Thanksgiving! (as long as we're able LOL) We do love that bird with all the traditional trimmings (leftovers too)!! Just had a Earl of Sandwich copycat Holiday Sandwich for lunch - yum! :goodvibes

Oh, what sacrilege!! :eek:

As much as we love ham, smoked turkey will always be on our table at Thanksgiving! (as long as we're able LOL) We do love that bird with all the traditional trimmings (leftovers too)!! Just had a Earl of Sandwich copycat Holiday Sandwich for lunch - yum! :goodvibes

I know, I know! I normally brine a turney in my homemade brine for 2 days- then roast on low. I would LOVE to smoke a turkey next year though. I'll just say that we DID miss the bird this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!