Hard Rock 0r Royal....$10 diff

maadimom

Earning My Ears
I have been searching for last minute deals for Easter week...I know, I know....

Anyway I found a rate of $229 for Hard Rock increasing to $239 and for Royal at $239 decreasing to $209. Total difference for trip is $10 more at Hard Rock.

We stayed at HR last year and although we enjoyed our time, we are not dedicated to staying there again. Which would you choose and why?

Heh, I had the same debate with myself not so long ago. :D I ended up choosing RPR cause I've never stayed there before and wanted to experience it. Plus, the "South Pacific island charm" of the RPR sounds great! I know the rooms at RPR are smaller than those at HRH but that doesn't bother me at all. I'm not really in the room all that much anyway.

If I had never stayed at the Royal Pacific , I'd give that a try , but having been to both, I prefer the Hard Rock.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter