Hard Rock Cafe

Samandmom

<font color=purple>Curvy WISHer<br><font color=tea
Which Hard Rock Cafe would be better to visit? The one in Universal City Walk or the one in Hollywood. We will be staying at the Sheraton Universal Hotel and will have a car. Would the one in Hollywood have ample parking? Any big difference in them?
Thanks!

I've never been to the one in Hollywood, but I've been to H&H many times. If you're planning to do Hollywood anyway and aren't thinking of eating anywhere else in particular it's an ok choice. You can get a parking validation, $2 for 2 hours if you eat there. I went to the one at CityWalk a few months ago and wasn't impressed. There was practically no theming, atmosphere was bland and prices were high. We wanted a light meal and thought we'd get appetizers and save a little. They were $14-17. Margaritaville has since opened, one of the friends I went to HRC with wants to try that next time. If you're staying at the Sheraton you could easily walk down there, shop in the store and check it out to see if you want to eat there.

I have been to both and think they are both very similar.... slightly liked the citywalk one better as it feels more open and bright.
If you are staying near there i would go to that one without having to worry about parking

as a former Hard Rocker I say go to both :) If you have the rewards card you get points for both visits as they are different locations, and the pis and merchandise are location specific.

If you're not planning on going to Hollywood anyway, do the one at Universal and avoid the hassle and traffic. If you're going into Hollywood anyway, that one is on Hollywood Blvd and has more "Hollywood" atmosphere. There's plenty of parking at Hollywood & Highland and not too expensive with validation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!