• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hard Rock... discounts... advice please?

belinda_r

Earning My Ears
Now that I have arranged my Sanibel visit (thanks to everyone for their advice) I'm moving on to the Orlando part of the trip. I would really like to stay at HRH, but would appreciate it if someone out there could clarify the entertainment rate.

I've searched through lots of threads but still remain a little confused :confused:

I'm planning a midweek stay, in October, for 2 nights. The entertainment book is sold out for Orlando 2002. Could I, for instance, buy a Tampa book and use this?? Do you have to produce a 'voucher' at check in?

I have a Loewes Hotel card, but I believe that this simply allows me to upgrade the room and doesn't provide a discount.

Is the 'Access all areas' membership for Hard Rock useful (please say yes, as I've just bought one!)

Thanks again
Belinda

Belinda, I got a Fan Club rate of $139 plus tax for August. I believe the Entertainment rate is slightly lower at $125 plus tax. I've got the Orlando Entertainment book but I believe you can get any Entertainment book for the hotel rates. The local one is useful for the vouchers for restaurants etc. I think I read somewhere that someone had difficulty getting the Entertainment rate for October. Here's a link which might have some useful info http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=187829
Tracy

Hi
Before I rang HRH I made a list of all the available rates and room combinations - ie - All Access rate/entertainment rate/Fan Club Loews etc, for standard room, deluxe room, concierge level.
Then I just rang reservations and went thro all of them and found out all the relevant prices before booking.
I got $99/night for a concierge level room for March using the HRH All access card - not too shabby - just pray you get a patient operator

elisebutt could you explaine the hrh all access card and how you go about getting one ? i have the hrh booked for sept 3-5 at $125 with the entertainment rate but if i could get concierge level for that or a little bit more that would be great
thanks margaret.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter